required length 500 words, approx. 1 single-spaced page; points off if less than 500 words, no extra credit for excessive length; extra credit always for insightful discussion and good command of facts. In this weekly paper, you have two tasks: (1) summarize information that you found in the unit’s textbook chapter on any two topics, utilizing the list of recommended topics given below, and (2) add your own personal commentary and analysis. The commentary can be about one of your topics, about something else in the chapter, your general view of the civilization(s) in the chapter, or a comparison with another civilization or modern-day life in America or elsewhere. Papers should start with an intro paragraph explaining what you will write about, then one paragraph per topic, and a final commentary paragraph.
The basic structure should be: intro paragraph (what I am writing about), paragraph on topic 1 (summary of chapter info on topic), paragraph on topic 2(summary of chapter info), (other topic paragraph if you are interested), ending with personal commentary/analysis (what I like/dislike about this civilization, how it compares to the modern world, or other things that I think are important about this civilization and why.) you have two key tasks. (1) Report on 2-3 topics (the summarizing task), drawing on information in the chapter. (2) Provide a personal commentary, drawing on the thinking ability in your own personal brain.
Suggested Chapter Paper Topics: (please use variety of topics each week).
1. People: Write about one or more important persons in the chapter, such as kings, religious leaders, artists, others, or explore social structure, gender relations, social classes, etc..
2. Places: Write about one or more important places in the chapter, ranging from the type of natural environment(s) involved in the civilization(s) under discussion, to cities, sites of major events, major buildings or monuments, areas explored, conquered or colonized, why important.
3. Events: Write about one or more important events that take place, such as development of agriculture, wars, migrations, social transformations, and explain their significance.
4. Ideas: Write about one or more important ideas or beliefs, whether religious, philosophical, scientific or otherwise, that play a major role in the chapter, and explain the impact(s).
5. Art and Literature: Describe art or literature that plays a major role in the civilization explored in the chapter, and explain its significance for this civilization.
6. Trade and Economy: Describe the role that trade and economic factors played in the course of the civilization explored in the chapter.
7. Science and Technology: Describe the development of science and technology in the civilization explored in the chapter, and explain the impact.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Editing your paper