SUBJECT OF WRITTEN REPORT
Integrating informatics into the Nursing Curriculum
(Reference: DeGagne, J., Bisnar, W., Makowski, J. & Neumann, J. (2012). Integrating informatics into the BSN curriculum: A review of the literature, Nurse Education Today, 32, 675-682)
[REFERENCE LITERATURE (NURSING EDUCATION TODAY) & THE RELEVANT CHAPTERS OF THE NURSING CURRICULUM BOOK (CHAPTER 2, 3, 4 & 8) IS ATTACHED IN PDF FORMAT]
WRITTEN REPORT GUIDELINES
The purpose of the written report is to provide a critical review & analysis of the topic (Integrating informatics into the Nursing Curriculum) and reflect on the relevance of the topic to curriculum work.
1. Provide a summary or overview of main points of the article.
2. Discuss the implications for curriculum design and/or development
3. Discuss how this will reform your practice now and/or in the future
OVERVIEW OF KEY POINTS:
· Background; context
· Rationale for selecting or interest in topic
· Established need for inquiry – why is this important?
· Overview of the topic or theoretical/philosophical perspective (e.g. Definition/description; What is known; what is not known?).
CRITICAL REVIEW: ANALYSIS/REFLECTION:
· What implications for Curriculum Development work might this topic / concept / perspective have? What is the relevance of this topic / concept / perspective relate to the three core processes: scholarship, ongoing appraisal, faculty development?
· How might you apply this topic/concept perspective to your work with others in the context of curriculum development?
· Advantages? Disadvantages or challenges?
· Other comments/insights?
*This section provides demonstrated evidence of critical thinking and analysis, evaluation, reflection, professional judgement re: relevance/meaning and implications for curriculum development work.
WRITING STYLE & MECHANICS:
· APA format (abstract not required)
· Attention to writing structure, expression, mechanics (grammar, punctuation & spelling) and presentation of ideas (e.g. clear, logical)
· Include a title page and references.
Maximum length is 5 pages (not including title page and references); double-spaced, Font: Times New Roman, size 12.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Editing your paper