Objective: To learn about research on midlife crisis and to compare research literature with popular literature.
Paper Length – 7 – 10 pages in APA format
Gather Data: For this project, you will compare what scientific research and the popular media have to say about midlife crises. For the scientific research, you should search for the term midlife crisis in the most recent volumes of Psychological Abstracts or the electronic version, PsychLit. You can also use academic websites for the scientific data. For the review of popular literature, you should search for the most recent articles, popular self-help, newspaper articles or other sites on the Internet.
Write the paper:
1. Introduce the topic of midlife crisis. Give reasons why the reader should be interested in and/or concerned about midlife crisis.
2. Give the characteristics of midlife transition and midlife crisis.
3. Compare earlier writings about midlife transition/crisis to later, more current writings.
4. According to the scientific community (psychologists and other social scientists), what variables contribute to a midlife crisis?
5. According to the popular literature (magazines, newspapers and self-help books), what variables contribute to a midlife crisis?
6. Do the authors of the popular literature and the research articles report similar findings? At what points do they seem to agree and disagree?
7. For the conclusion, summarize ways to prevent and/or cope with midlife crisis.
8. Do you think there is a quarterlife crisis as well as a midlife crisis?
Specifics: Your paper should:
Be 7 – 10 pages long including introduction and conclusion
Be in APA format including title page with your name, paper title, your ID#, course name and section number and date
References should also be in APA format
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Editing your paper