Assessment Category 2: Written Assignment / Self reflective writing 1 – Critical
Reflection on Case Study
Provide a critical self reflection of the process of completing assignment 1
For completing this Task successfully, you must read carefully the 8
th week’s content
as well summarize all the academic knowledge you receive from the module’s
content and professional benefits you received while critically analyzed Amazon’s
case towards marketing strategies during the completeness of the summative
assignment 1 during the 4th week of the module.
The indicators of a good reflection are:
It is personal to you
It is clear how the learning relates to your role or prepares for a future role
It outlines the content and method of the learning activity
It describes how your knowledge, skills and attributes have developed as a
result of the learning activity.
It identifies any further gaps or learning you did not cover and how you might
It describes how your current practice might change as a result
You can approach your Self Reflective writing as per the four stages below:
1. What did I expect to learn?
2. What did I learn?
3. What will I do differently going forwards?
4. My actions and next step
A strong Assignment Critical Reflection Requires addressing to the following
High personal effectiveness:
– Critical self-awareness,
– Self-reflection and self-management;
– Time management;
– Sensitivity to diversity in people and different situations and
– The ability to continue to learn through reflection on practice and experience
Guidelines for completion:
1. The word limit is 1,200 words, +/- 10% inclusive of appendices. Bear in mind that
the appendices count towards the word limit so avoid including organisational
material such as annual reports in any appendices.
2. Where you quote directly or take ideas from something you have read you must
reference these correctly using the Harvard referencing system, not numbered
3. Assignments should be word-processed in Times New Roman 12 point type.
4. As this is a self reflective practice within your writing you can use of the first
person such as ‘I’ or ‘we’.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
Professional academic writers
Original & confidential
24/7 Customer Support
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Admission help & business writing
Editing your paper
Editing your paper