During this course, you will complete a final project. The purpose of the final project is to allow you to use all of the concepts studied during the course to analyze a publicly traded company of your choice. After completing the analysis, you will submit a report on the financial condition of the company.
· Choose any publicly traded company of your choice (U.S. T-MOBILE INC)
· Locate the company’s latest published annual report
· Review the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows
· Calculate a minimum of 7 ratios from the ratios studied during the course
· Complete an analysis of the financial condition of the company based on the ratio analysis and additional information found in the annual report
· Your final report should consist of the following:
o Overview of the company and its industry
o Products/services offered
o History of the stock price
o Results of the financial ratio analysis
o Key financial highlights and low lights found in the annual report
o Key points from the CEO’s letter to shareholder’s in the annual report
o Recommendations to the company on how to improve its financial performance for the future.
o Provides the decision on whether to invest or not in this company with supporting information based on the financial analysis completed.
· Length of assignment – The final project should be 5 to 7 pages, not including the financial statements and the ratio analysis, which should be placed in the Appendix. The assignments should be submitted in a Word document with spreadsheets embedded in the Word document, as needed.
o A cover page is also required, but not part of the 5 to 7 pages of content. A properly formatted reference page and corresponding in-text citations are also required.
· You should use APA formatting
· A minimum of five scholarly citations are required
· Acceptable sources include scholarly articles published within the last five years and your textbook.
If possible, please use the following available source:
Revsine, L. (2020). Financial Reporting and Analysis. 9781264097005
Also as noted above, please use T-Mobile as the chosen company. I have attached a few resources.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Editing your paper