Human Factor Methods Course:
Book: Human factors methods : a practical guide for engineering and design / Neville A. Stanton [and five others].
All students are required to produce a Technical Appendix.
It should contain the following:
· A title page (including your name and other details);
· A one page summary briefly detailing the methods performed and main outcomes achieved;
· Individual sections neatly and clearly presenting the workings and results of the individual problem-based questions, and the two additional methods you have chosen;
· A brief explanation of why you chose your selected ‘two additional methods’;
· Your raw method workings can, and should, be supplemented with appropriate commentary where necessary to explain any assumptions made, specific techniques used, problems encountered etc.
The outcome of these guidelines should be a Technical Appendix that is easy for the reader to navigate through and understand. There is no word or page limit, but any commentary or narrative which supplements the analysis workings should be brief and to the point.
Assessment: Critique of Two Further Methods
By now you should have completed a HTA, SHERPA, HAZOP, THEA, HEART, AH and ACCIMAP of the Texas City Oil Refinery Explosion.
You now have to:
· provide a critique of what these methods offer (and don’t offer) to the given problem; and
· select two further methods from these materials and/or the course text and provide a reflection on how you would apply them, why you have chosen them, what insights you might hope to gain, and some awareness of methods integration.
To reiterate, you do not have to actually perform these two additional methods, your task is to provide a reflection on what ones you would choose and why.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Editing your paper